Abstracts deadline 10 May 2022
Your abstract can only be submitted in English and must include:
- An English title
- A list of authors with their affiliations (the presenter underlined)
- The main text of the abstract
- Your title must be as short as possible.
- It should summarize the abstract and contain the major key words, including the study design (case report, survey, observational, trial, systematic review)
- The title must be in lowercase, with a capital at the beginning
- Do not include any abbreviations. Every word should be spelled.
- Your abstract must not exceed 500 words and needs to include:
- Introduction and purpose
- You must not insert any image, illustration or table in the abstract
- Do not include bibliographic references in the abstract text
The Scientific Committee will respond about the acceptance of your abstract and select the abstracts that will be presented orally and those that will be presented as posters and notify the authors with the relevant instructions in due time.
- It is imperative that at least one of the authors is registered for the Congress at the time of submission.
- Authors are solely responsible for the context quality of the abstracts which will be published as sent.
For any additional information or changes please contact the Conference secretariat at email@example.com